This week is Customer Service Week, and I am pleased to mark the occasion by highlighting the many ways you can connect with us.
Our one-window approach to customer service helps you get whatever you need from us using the channel that works best for you. Whether you want to discuss Regional issues, report information or request support, you can do it online, on a mobile device, by phone or in person. Whichever method you choose, you will get the same positive experience that helps you move on with your busy day.
- For online tools, request forms and program information, visit halton.ca. Our helpful, up-to-date website features everything from Council documents to construction updates, waste collection tips, public health resources and financial assistance materials.
- To access our most popular services on your mobile device, download our OneHalton app from the App Store or Google Play. It allows you to submit requests, set up waste collection reminders, report immunizations, view cycling maps and more.
- For direct support, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 311, 1-866-442-5866 or TTY 905-827-9833. Our reliable customer service representatives are happy to answer your questions and connect you with the high-quality services you need.
- To receive timely updates, reminders and links to useful resources, follow @RegionofHalton on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
- For an in-person meeting, visit our offices at 1151 Bronte Road, Oakville.
Halton’s customer service team takes pride in being professional, consistent, informative and friendly, and we welcome your feedback on how we can continue to improve. By making it easy to connect with Regional services, we help keep Halton a great place to live, work, raise a family and retire.
As always, if you have any Regional concerns or comments you would like to share, please feel free to email me at email@example.com. You can also find me on Twitter @garycarrhalton, LinkedIn or Facebook. To receive further updates on Regional issues, please subscribe to my quarterly e-newsletter, “The Carr Report”.