One tap. OneHalton.
Last week, Halton launched its free mobile application (app) designed to put the Region’s high-quality services in the palm of your hand. With OneHalton, our most popular online information and service requests are just one tap away—anytime, anywhere.
OneHalton optimizes the user experience for Apple and Android devices, making it even easier to connect, request or engage with your region. We are committed to high-quality customer service that is easy to access for all residents, and this app will help us continue to deliver service excellence for mobile users.
OneHalton provides direct access to many of Halton’s most popular online services:
- Find and contact your Regional Councillor, check meeting agendas and watch videos of Council in action;
- Submit online service request forms for yard waste labels, diaper bag tags, immunization reporting, prenatal classes and metal and appliance collection;
- Access waste collection resources, including our interactive waste collection calendar and sorting tools;
- Browse job opportunities in the community through Employment Halton or display the Region’s current postings;
- Check out Halton’s official Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram feeds;
- Find local events and festival listings;
- Follow maps to Regional facilities and popular cycling destinations;
- Read our recent media releases; and
- Contact the Region or specific Regional employees.
To learn more and download OneHalton, visit the App Store on your iPhone or iPad, or visit Google Play on your Android device. If you are using a computer, our many services remain easy to access for all. To learn more about the app or try our online service finder, visit halton.ca/OneHalton.
OneHalton will help the Region continue to promote service excellence in its many program offerings. By improving service access for residents, we help keep Halton a great place to live, work, raise a family and retire.
As always, if you have any Regional concerns or comments you would like to share, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find me on Twitter @garycarrhalton, LinkedIn or Facebook. To receive further updates on Regional issues, please subscribe to my quarterly e-newsletter, “The Carr Report”.