311 Halton services – Now Available Online!

311 Halton is now available by call or click!

www.halton.ca/311 makes it easy to: find, pay, register, report or request services from Halton Region, the Halton Regional Police Service or any of the Local Municipalities including the City of Burlington, the Town of Halton Hills, the Town of Milton and the Town of Oakville.  You can also visit the site to look for job and volunteer opportunities.

Visit www.halton.ca/311 to find out about recycling and waste pickup, register for parenting or parks and recreation programs, report a non-emergency crime, pay for a parking ticket and so much more.

Customer Service is a priority for Halton Region.  311 Halton online is just one recent improvement to make it easier for you to connect with Halton Region.  Check out our new social media centre for other ways to connect with Regional programs and services online.

Halton Government Services are still available by dialing 311.  Remember, 311 is a non-emergency service that offers access to all eight Halton government partners (Regional and Local municipal governments, Halton Regional Police Services, Halton District School Board and Halton Catholic District School Board).  Callers who dial 311 can be assisted in more than 170 languages and through TTY.

As always, if you have any Regional concerns or comments you would like to share, please feel free to email me at gary.carr@halton.ca. You can also find me on Twitter @garycarrhalton or on Facebook. To receive further updates on Regional issues, please subscribe to my quarterly e-newsletter, “The Carr Report.”